Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tall Team

They are both on their feet!  Look how well they are healing!


Mom now believes that there was an accident and that we aren't lying to her.  We didn't know she didn't believe us this whole time.  She has some pretty interesting insights into what you believe when you don't remember anything and nothing makes sense anymore.  Maybe she will post those insights on a post later on.

Tim is planning on starting school after Labor Day, September 4.  He's psyched!  We are thinking of making him use a wheelchair so he doesn't get tired and to protect him a little bit from the high school hall crowd.  We are even going to put a sign on the wheelchair that says, "Fragile - Handle with Care!"

I talked with a person on the phones at work yesterday from Layton.  I mentioned good ole Davis County and she figured I grew up there.  She found I graduated from Davis High and told me her son would be a senior this year at Davis.  I said my youngest brother would be a senior this year as well, and would be pretty conspicuous this year because he'd have arm crutches.  She asked why and I told her he was in an accident three weeks before.  She asked a bit more about it and said she had heard of the accident.  Her neighbor was in an accident the same day as Mom and Tim and that he had passed away.  When her family heard about our accident, her family prayed and fasted for us.  She said it was wonderful to have an update about the family they had been praying for. I love it when the tender mercies of the Lord are so visible for us to recognize.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I am so glad to see them standing together at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having been out of the loop about this accident, I'm just grateful the two of you are doing so well. We will send prayers your way. Thanks to Daniel for filling us in at stake swim night.
    Love from the Baham's

    ReplyDelete