Monday, August 13, 2012

Running out of Rhymes... (I mean alliteration :) )

 Steven and Becca brought this for Tim.
 Tim was asleep when they came by.
 Sunday night - last night at Ogden Regional!
 Look how long that boy is! Feet popping right out of the sheet!
For explanation, see video below:

 Alan, Jake, Gramma and Grampa visiting Mom on Sunday.

 Mom in the waiting room at her first post-hospital doctor appointment.  Turns out she will need surgery on her collarbone.  One of the fractures shifted out of line.  It is scheduled for Friday morning.
 Timothy is in rehab now at McKay Dee!  He is in room 2104.  He's a lot more active now and loving the diversion.  Visiting hours are from 8 am to 8:30 pm with a no visiting period from 5 to 6 pm.

I tried to get Tim to smile.  This was the best picture and the only one of me making that hideous face.  But its a great one of Tim to post.

1 comment:

  1. Just got back from visiting Tim. I've got to admit to shedding tears of joy and relief on my way home because of how much better he's doing! We had a great visit and I'm looking forward to see him continue to improve every day. He's such a strong, great young man and a good example to me!

    ReplyDelete